Coaches are hired for the purpose of assisting you, our client, to
produce better results at home or in the office. Sessions are process-oriented and
designed to address your current needs, goals and objectives. After listening, asking
questions and brainstorming ideas, the coach provides feedback to both challenge and
support the client's learning process. Assistance to both set and achieve goals is
strengthened and developed through the support of your coach by their helping to
identify those skills, talents, abilities and experiences you already possess and
personalizing them for you. The result is an individualized strategy designed to
provide structure, guidance and support throughout the process, until you have
accomplished those goals and objectives originally desired.
Star athletes, performers and business leaders have long understood that
in order to derive the best from themselves, they needed the feedback, guidance,
encouragement and support an objective professional coach can provide.
Personal or Business Coaching; Objectives & Enhancements
- Gain Confidence to Start a New Business.
- Improve Physical and Mental Well-being.
- Achieve Greater Success by Setting Better Goals.
- Embrace Failure as a Consequence of Success.
- Re-Ignite Personal Desire and Motivation.
- Greater Balance among Personal, Spiritual and Work Priorities.
- Refine and Improve Communication Techniques
- Improved Team Building and Performance.
- Enhance Customer Service Training.
- Demonstrate Better Communication Skills.
- Master Project Management.
- Effectively Assist Employee Performance Development.
- Increase Strategies for Outsourcing, Workplace Transitions and Product Expansion.
- Understand the Significance of Market Trends.
Educational Forums & Seminars
In addition to personal counseling, group presentations and talks on a
variety of interesting topics are available to enhance a desired theme. (Understanding
Bias, Buyer Confidentiality, Process Improvement, Understanding Risk, Investment
Preparation, Financial Intermediaries, Networking, Effective Communication,
Brainstorming, Failure: A Consequence of Success, etc., to name a few.)
How are fees structured?
Coaching fees begin with a $500 "get to know and understand you" session
and vary according to the amount of contracted time and services extended. Although
minimum commitments are recommended, services may be discontinued at any time. Personal
or business coaching is typically offered by phone with sessions scheduled at the
client's convenience. Each session ranges from thirty to sixty minutes in length and
can occur as often as needed. If distance and time permits, sessions are even available
in person, one on one.
TOP OF THE PAGE